Subject: Re: patch for Thorsten Lockert's m_netbsd.c/top-3.3beta
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Greg Earle <earle@isolar.Tujunga.CA.US>
List: current-users
Date: 11/11/1994 23:59:45
> What follows is a patch against Thorsten Lockert's m_netbsd.c for top-3.3beta,
> NetBSD/i386.  I apologize if someone has submitted a patch for this one
> already, I just haven't noticed it yet ...

Will the Real m_netbsd.c Please Stand Up?  :-)

We've got Christos' version and then John Vinopal's version and now we've got
Thorsten's version on top of that.

I'm using John Vinopal's version and it seems to work pretty well on a SPARC;
if it showed the memory usage as "available/in use/free/locked" instead of
"Real/Virt/Free" I'd really have the warm fuzzies  :-)

	- Greg