Subject: Re: YAAPACW
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com>
From: Segmentation Violation. Core dumped. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 11/09/1994 10:51:01
Thanks. 'Nuff said.
And, hey: I was just asking a question made from the observation view-
point of someone who has access to sources and the like for the first
time in about six years -- it's been a while.
#define AUTHOR "email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org)"
* That's just patently absurd. There are plenty of times that I, as the
* person who *wrote* the code that just changed, know bloody well that I
* don't need to run `make depend' again, and I would be rather annoyed to
* have to wait for it. And iff you're doing a single compile [AND INTEND
* TO BLOW THE DIRECTORY AWAY RATHER THAN DOING ANOTHER COMPILE], then
* there is no need to run `make depend' at all.
* The message really means `Don't forget that you might need to run `make
* depend'.', but if it said that many users would stupidly not bother to
* run it at all.
#undef AUTHOR /* "email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org)" */
_______Wizardry is dead._____ _____WHO: Greywolf (my nameplate even says so)
/ ___\ _ \ __\ V / \ / /__ \| | __/WHAT: UNIX System Mangler...er, Admin
\ \| | < _| ` ' \ '` / \/ /|_| _/ WHERE: Autodesk, Inc. 3 Harbor Dr.
\___|_|\_\__\|_| \/\/ \__/___/_| Sausalito, CA 94965 (415) 332-2344 x4219
see also: email@example.com