Subject: no subject (file transmission)
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andreas Wrede <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/04/1994 12:09:07
To: current-users@NetBSD.ORG

In article <> on Wed, 2 Nov 1994 18:55:56 GMT you wrote:
> The mailing-list archives on (sun-lamp) in /pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-
> current/mailing-lists don't seem to have been updated since early September.

> Are current lists being archived elsewhere?

I have the current-users available as a newsgroup on, from
May 25, 94 onward. It's currently about 7.5 MB total. Let me know how and
where you want it.

Andreas Wrede               Planix, Inc.          System Administration, Consulting and Programming
!!Microsoft is not the answer.  Microsoft is the question.  NO is the answer!!