Subject: portmapper
To: None <>
From: Brian Leonard <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/02/1994 01:30:04
	Unless I'm mistaken, the portmapper is required for nfs.  Why,
then, is portmap in /usr/sbin, and not /sbin?  I'm mounting /usr from
another machine, and the default rc starts portmap before nfs.  I put
the portmap section after the nfs part, and portmap bitched at me.

                                    While one person hesitates because
Brian Leonard                       he feels inferior, the other is busy         making mistakes and becoming superior.
                                                       -- Henry C Link