Subject: Re: panic question
To: VaX#n8 <>
From: Bartholomew Niswonger <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/28/1994 08:44:48

> ...but I don't have enough information to tell you what the problem is.
> You might want to do some kernel debugging and get a backtrace

by back trace you mean trace at db> .. I hve dont that and dont know
wh to do with the info.. I would like to find what was being executed
for sure, but I m not sure which address to use... db docs would be

any info appreciated

bart niswonger

finger me |  One day he found, topped with a smutty grin,   |	from:
for the	  |  The small corpse of a monkey, partly eaten.    |	 Anthony HHecht
rest.  	  |  Force of the sun had split the bluish skin,    |
	  |  Which, by their questioning and entering in,   |	 Alceste in the
	  |  A swarm of bees had been concerned to sweeten. |	  Wilderness

		      My PGP public key opinion.