Subject: General thanks
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Moore <ziff@eecs.umich.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 10/26/1994 18:25:59
This group is mainly for complains ( i.e. the last one I sent. ), but I would
just like to give a great big kudos to the NetBSD team.  I just brought up a
couple of NetBSD machines in our building and they have been rock solid since
day one.  I assumed that setting up amd and nfs on the machines was going to be
a trial of patience and fortitude, totally reminding the users that this
operating system might not be fully debugged.  But I just copied over our
config files for amd, and viola, it's running like a charm.  So once again,
great job, folks, and consider three people very, very happy customers.

--Brian