Subject: Re: patch for share/man/man4/Makefile to help small machines
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: David Foulds <foulds@netcom.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/23/1994 10:03:59
I haven't been paying attention to the merits of this discussion,
but regardless, I have noticed there is no oversupply of
brotherly love (and sisterly) on the netbsd mailing lists
and I think (following the Christian motif) that pretty
much everybody qualifies as being a sinner.  Even when a post
is a little misguided or aggressive, a little more turning of
the other cheek would be refreshing.  We're all doing this
at least partly through some speck of altruism lost somewhere
in our souls, we're all idealists - aren't we?

Cheers, David