Subject: Re: various questions (performance,bootblocks,libgcc)
To: Michael L. VanLoon -- <>
From: Herb Peyerl <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/20/1994 07:59:52
: >1. Can current bootblocks boot kernel from level 1 ffs ?
: >
: I just thought that I'd throw in that I've been using the latest boot
: blocks and a level 2 FFS since around the first of August, and I
: haven't had one filesystem related problem (that I know of).  And,

And I just thought I'd mention that I completely forgot to update my
filesystems but I'm up to -current (well; to within a couple of weeks).                           |  NovAtel Communications Ltd.                             | <nothing I say matters anyway>
  On your birthday 10/02 322 BC: Aristotle dies of indigestion. [hmm]