Subject: Motif libs for current i386, to Aus quickly?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org, current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel Carosone <danielce@ee.mu.oz.au>
List: current-users
Date: 10/19/1994 19:40:40
I have several people at work interested in NetBSD to replace SunSoft
Intercraptive Unix on PC's. I've already done so succesfully for one
machine.

For one case, the developer needs to build a motif application. He's
eager to get NetBSD too, because he can then use a far more recent
version of Motif and X11 than he has on ISC, and this would solve a
number of his problems.

The catch is that this is needed very quickly. So, a plea to the
several people that said they had the current motif version, suitable
for use with XFree86 3.1, to contact me. I'm sorry, I didn't keep your
posts, I have no personal interest in Motif :)

Please CC: to gavin@lochard.com.au too.

If you'd be willing to send the software over the net (PGP encrypted
if you feel that's necessary) so he can get underway sooner, that
would be a bonus - waiting for snailmail postage of floppies from the
US would be a real drag. Thanks a lot.

Does anyone in Aus have this available?

--
Dan.