Subject: Motif libs for current i386, to Aus quickly?
To: None <,>
From: Daniel Carosone <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/19/1994 19:40:40
I have several people at work interested in NetBSD to replace SunSoft
Intercraptive Unix on PC's. I've already done so succesfully for one

For one case, the developer needs to build a motif application. He's
eager to get NetBSD too, because he can then use a far more recent
version of Motif and X11 than he has on ISC, and this would solve a
number of his problems.

The catch is that this is needed very quickly. So, a plea to the
several people that said they had the current motif version, suitable
for use with XFree86 3.1, to contact me. I'm sorry, I didn't keep your
posts, I have no personal interest in Motif :)

Please CC: to too.

If you'd be willing to send the software over the net (PGP encrypted
if you feel that's necessary) so he can get underway sooner, that
would be a bonus - waiting for snailmail postage of floppies from the
US would be a real drag. Thanks a lot.

Does anyone in Aus have this available?