Subject: stty(1)
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Greg Earle <earle@isolar.Tujunga.CA.US>
List: current-users
Date: 10/09/1994 14:42:08
While stumbling across an apparent problem with "tcsh" last night - which
turned out to be Sun's ancient-history "telnet" client not implementing proper
line-mode negotiation, btw - I became intimately familiar with the various
flags provided by "stty".  The man page for stty does not mention several of
them; e.g. "extproc", "altwerase" and "nokerninfo" (the former turned out to
be very important).  I was wondering if this was because these are considered
to be "internal" of a sort, and therefore not supposed to be documented?

	- Greg