Subject: Re: bin/src for a few programs
To: None <>
From: Greg Earle <earle@isolar.Tujunga.CA.US>
List: current-users
Date: 10/06/1994 01:14:13
> Does anyone have binaries or source that will compile on NetBSD 1.0_BETA for
> the following?
> - lsof

lsof 3.08, available from

is purported to work with NetBSD 0.9a (on PCs, at least), according to the man
page.  I would think it wouldn't be that hard to port it to -current ...

> - top 3.3 (won't compile even with the NetBSD machine file)

?!?  I have top 3.3 beta 3 working on NetBSD/SPARC 1.0_Beta ...

I'm using the machine/m_netbsd.c version that came from John Vinopal.  Look for

 *        Ported to NetBSD John Vinopal <>

in the header.  I got his version from

> - uemacs

Can't help you there; don't use micro Emacs.

	- Greg