To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Charles Hannum <mycroft@trinity.gnu.ai.mit.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 10/05/1994 01:33:11
[ Here's a bit of irony for you: this was bounced to me by the
  administrative request checker, as an administrative request!
  Sorry for the delay of this, and a few other messages... -- cgd ]

Folks, there's really *no* excuse for unsubscribe requests going to
the mailing list.  Majordomo told you when you subscribed what the
proper way to unsubscribe is.  Use it.

Meanwhile, I have just turned on the administrative checks again.  I'd
prefer not to have to, because they occasionally bounce real mail
(including, probably, this), but it doesn't seem like I have much
choice.