Subject: Re: Archives for current-users list.
To: None <>
From: Brian Moore <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/05/1994 21:13:06
I just checked my site,, and it's the same there.  The last
change to anything in the mailing-list directory was on Sept 10 and I also
couldn't find that .current file.  I just do a sup of the mirror collection, so
I assume that the .current file just isn't put in there.  The supscan on
sun-lamp has been running, I've brought down the tar-files and src directory
changes just recently on 10/2.  I just checked on sun-lamp for that .current
file and the date on it was 9/11.  Maybe the process that archived the mail
died.  Anybody in the know have any ideas?