Subject: Re: Archives for current-users list.
To: John Hawkinson <>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/05/1994 19:57:39
>More current messages are archived in the appropriate directory in a
>file called ``.current'' (or something like that; sun-lamp is busy
>now...), however it only exists on sun-lamp, not on I
>assume this is due to a mirroring script anomaly...
>John Hawkinson

I assume it's because the sup scan script on sun-lamp doesn't pick
that file up.  "I just sup's 'em, as I sees 'em...".  Should this file
be included in the sup scan?  I'm sure someone who knows (Chris?) will
enlighten us all.

   Michael L. VanLoon
  Free your mind and your machine -- NetBSD free un*x for PC/Mac/Amiga/etc.
     Working NetBSD ports: 386+PC, Mac, Amiga, HP300, Sun3, Sun4c, PC532
               In progress: DEC pmax (MIPS R2k/3k), VAX, Sun4m