Subject: Re: Rmail queues everything?
To: Ken Hornstein <kenh@entropic.com>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@euterpe.owl.de>
List: current-users
Date: 10/05/1994 16:57:19
> lot of them out there :-(  (I don't understand why it's even possible to build
> a version of smail that doesn't support MX records!).

There were older versions wchich simply had bugs in handling of MX
records. Fixed versions are available for several years now...

> >On the other hand, it's trivial to just remove sendmail from
> >usr.bin/Makefile and be done with it!  ;-)
>
> I guess this step seemed so obvious to me, I didn't see the problem :-)

I used to do that. And I always forget to redo it after someone has
touched /usr/src/usr.sbin/Makefile.

Martin

--
"If you lie to your compiler, it will get its revenge."    -- Henry Spencer