Subject: PS/2 mouse how to?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com <michaelv@HeadCandy.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/04/1994 17:25:40
I just set up a NetBSD-1.0_Beta machine in the Telecommunications
machine room (a NetBSD machine among a sea of AT&T equipment, how
ironic ;-) here at ISU, and it runs excellent.  Except the dang thing
came with a PS/2 mouse, and I can't get it to work with XFree86.  When
I try to move it, it jerks all over the place on the screen, and menus
pop on and off on the root window.  Something definitely isn't right.

I've seen PS/2 mouse discussions fly by here before.  I'm using the
standard pms0 driver that is provided in current.  What should I be
using/doing to make the PS/2 mouse work with XFree86?

Thanks for any help...

				--Michael

   Michael L. VanLoon     michaelv@HeadCandy.com     michaelv@iastate.edu
  Free your mind and your machine -- NetBSD free un*x for PC/Mac/Amiga/etc.
     Working NetBSD ports: 386+PC, Mac, Amiga, HP300, Sun3, Sun4c, PC532
               In progress: DEC pmax (MIPS R2k/3k), VAX, Sun4m