Subject: X11R6 for ftp
To: None <netbsd-current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Andrew Wheadon <andrew@wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de>
List: current-users
Date: 09/28/1994 13:02:09
I've put a copy of a dynamically linked X11R6 in
~ftp/pub/NetBSD/ports/X11R6 on wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de
This is for NetBSD-1.0_BETA. I've used a version compiled
with the same sources for some time now so it should work
but no guarantees are made.

Serve yourselves.
(Oh btw. I compiled it including encryption but since
 it's useing the dynamic libcrypt.so* Could that mean
 that it can be exported into and out of the US ?
 At the moment the README says otherwise but I'll
 correct that if I'm corrected)

Cheerio
--
The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity. (unknown)
current	release=doc host=wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de hostbase=/src base=/usr \