Subject: Re: Mosaic
To: Ken Hornstein <kenh@entropic.com>
From: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <oskar@zappa.unna.Ping.DE>
List: current-users
Date: 09/25/1994 19:41:58
In message <199409242328.TAA16158@epiwrl.entropic.com>you write:
->I have the Motif sources, so I just compiled them for NetBSD.
->
->BTW - It might interest y'all to know that I was able to compile Motif and
->have it pass all of it's tests without a SINGLE change to any of the source
->files.  I had to change the make stuff a bit, but that's because the XFree86
->imake stuff didn't quite jive with the Motif setup.  _very_ slick.

That was probably 1.2.4?  1.1.2 needed some tweaking, I yust don't remember
wehre, and cannot produce a diff for lack of diskspace.  Most likely sys_errno.

Gruesse
       Oskar

 					Tragbar ist, was nicht herunterfaellt.
						    oskar@zappa.unna.ping.de