Subject: Re: Mosaic
To: Andrew Wheadon <andrew@wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de>
From: Ken Hornstein <kenh@entropic.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/24/1994 19:28:05
>May I ask how you solved the problem of the missing Motif-functions ?
>Do you have Motif or did you use a version which doesn't need Motif.
>I just peeked into Mosaic-2.4.1 but it seems full of Motif specific
>stuff.

(I assume this was directed to me, since I am the one who did the Mosaic
compile for NetBSD).

I have the Motif sources, so I just compiled them for NetBSD.

BTW - It might interest y'all to know that I was able to compile Motif and
have it pass all of it's tests without a SINGLE change to any of the source
files.  I had to change the make stuff a bit, but that's because the XFree86
imake stuff didn't quite jive with the Motif setup.  _very_ slick.

--Ken