Subject: Any thoughts as to what might cause this?
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Len Burns <lburns@cats.ucsc.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 09/20/1994 02:52:41
I recently switched from an ide to an adaptec 1542c scsi controler.
Until that change I had never seen anything resembling this:

Sep 20 02:02:07 sasquatch /netbsd: sd0: not queued
Sep 20 02:02:07 sasquatch /netbsd: aha0: DMA beyond end of ISA
Sep 20 02:02:07 sasquatch /netbsd: sd0: not queuedaha0: DMA beyond end of ISA

The machine is a 486 66, genuine Intel, 16 megs of ram with a Conner
cfa540s drive in it.  I am running NetBSD 1.0 Beta built from Sept 9
source.  The error messages are intermitent, I sometimes can go for a
day or so with out seeing them.  They are not crashing the machine.  Any
suggestions are welcomed.  Other than this 1.0 beta is running very
smoothly.

-Len