Subject: Mosaic 2.4
To: None <>
From: Jason Thorpe <>
List: current-users
Date: 09/14/1994 11:57:17
To all those folks who had trouble transferring the Mosaic 2.4 binaries...

We've been working on this problem here at OSU for a while, as the entire
campus is having this problem.  We've narrowed it down to a routing
problem off of our site.  It turns out, that a certain character sequence
triggers the bug.

So, what I've done is uuencoded the Mosaic binaries and they transfer
fine.  (Read: I was just able to transfer it to duality...)

So, everybody, please try to grab:*.uu

If you have problems, can you please send me personal mail including:

	a) your site
	b) traceroute from your site to
	c) how many bytes you were able to transfer

I'd really appreciate any info folks can supply.  Look at it this way -
you get a cool program!  :-)

Jason R. Thorpe                      754-1554
Systems Administrator            CSWest Room 12                   737-5567
CS Dept, Oregon State University