Subject: Re: disklabel????
To: None <>
From: T. William Wells <>
List: current-users
Date: 09/13/1994 12:03:28
In article <>,
Chris G. Demetriou <> wrote:
: Cc:
:              <>
: >I'm running with August 1 binaries and I'm attempting to disklabel a new disk.
: >No matter what, I can't seem to get the disk label *on* the disk. What's up?
: >What's the fix?
: This is not a bug report, or even a "resonably phrased question" about
: a potential problem.

Well, if it doesn't meet your requirements, you have an easy option: don't
answer. I suggest you follow that policy in the future.

Anyone else know anything about known disklabel problems, or should I go hunt
this down myself?