Subject: No buffer space available
To: None <netbsd-current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Peppermint Lucy <toor@wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de>
List: current-users
Date: 09/05/1994 17:13:12
I'm in the process of getting the DISKLESS clients running
and have the ypserver up and running as well as a fairly
independent root for the diskless clients enable me to use
a copy of the same directory for each client (ie. not messing
with /etc/myname etc.).
BUT
I'm getting the error
No buffer space available.

Is there a parameter I can set in the kernel-config or is this
due to the little memory I'm giving the client (4mb) ?

cheerio
--
Bankers do it with interest (penalty for early withdrawal).
Intelligence is the capability of receiving, decrypting information