Subject: Re: X & -current problems
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Greg Spiegelberg <gspiegel@owens.ridgecrest.ca.us>
List: current-users
Date: 09/02/1994 10:24:01
1st, just saying thanks to people who are offering their help.  I really don't
want to resort to Linux.

2nd, most of you have suggested me captuing the stderr & out to a file.
I mistakenly omitted this from my previous post.  (Whoops)
The ouput I got was a one line message saying there was a error
occuring with the clock values.  (I don't have it with me)

I've doubled checked the Xconfig and there aren't typing errors.
For those interested, I'll send the file to.  (it's at home and I won't
be there for a while)

Thanks again guys!

--
Greg "TwoTone" Spiegelberg		"Do you need a reservation for
UNIX Systems Administrator, SAIC	 the afterlife?"