Subject: READ THIS! It's that time again...
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.CS.Berkeley.EDU>
From: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@alpha.bostic.com>
List: current-users
Date: 08/25/1994 02:53:43
Well, you can tell that i'm serious about getting the release out the
door RSN, becausing i'm writing the release documents.

Traditionally, this is done the night before the release, but this
time i'm getting a little bit of a head start, so that the
documentation is reasonable.

Anyway, following the usual pattern, i've done the intro, am skipping
the meat (for now), and am now doing the conclusion.  The conclusion,
as some of you might well be aware, is where the 'credits' section
lives.

Right now, the 'supporting cast' section, for those people who have
put a fair amount of work into NetBSD (bug fixes, software
development, etc.) and are actively supporting the project looks like:

Supporting cast:
John Brezak             <brezak@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
J.T. Conklin            <jtc@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
Paul Kranenburg         <pk@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
Chris Provenzano        <proven@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
Wolfgang Solfrank       <ws@tools.de>

I know there are a lot more of you that should be mentioned.  8-)

I've already got the core team and the people in charge of ports
taken care of seperately.

However, I wasn't sure who, of the various people that i know
deserve mention, would _want_ to be on the list, and I _know_
that I'll forget at least one person, so i'm leaving it in your
hands.

If you think you deserve a spot, by all means, tell me about it, and
i'll add you.  Please also include your preferred e-mail address.

thanks,

chris