Subject: Re: What SCSI controller?
To: Michael L. VanLoon -- Iowa State University <michaelv@HeadCandy.com>
From: None <mmead@vt.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 08/14/1994 23:00:22
> I think your only viable option is the BusLogic bt445s.  If you have
> an EISA or PCI bus, use a model for those instead (bt747s, bt946c, or
> a NCR810 controller).  But if you only have ISA+VLB, go for the
> bt445s.

	So that's a BusLogic 445s.  Is that board going to work ok?  I
administrate a machine which has problems with a BusLogic (I think)
controller, and am hoping it will start working with 1.0 :-)  Thanks again...

-matt

--
Matthew C. Mead -- System/Network Administration, User Support, Software Devel.
Virginia Tech Center for Transportation Research