Subject: Notebook for NetBSD: which arch?
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@euterpe.owl.de>
List: current-users
Date: 08/10/1994 17:25:29
I'm going to by a notebook, as the powers above me have decided I will
be traveling by train two hours a day for more than a year soon.

Since NetBSD runs on various platforms, is there anything that could
beat a pentium with local-bus graphics/tft on a price/performance basis?
Could I even run NetBSD and X on other architectures notebook variants?

Martin

--
UNIX - An operating system similar to OS-9, but with less functionality
and special features designed to soak up excess memory, disk space and