Subject: random EFAULTs
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Dave Cornejo <dave@dogwood.com>
List: current-users
Date: 08/04/1994 17:04:27
For the past couple of weeks, I've been getting random core dumps and
"bad address" errors.  As of right now, I am using Aug 2nd binaries on
a kernel built from sources supped this morning.  I am using a 486DLC
(I noticed that there have been changes to this lately).  I see this
mostly happening in cpp.

I *am* trying to get a better idea of what's going on before I send in
a bug report (provided of course, it's not just me).

So, is anyone else seeing this?
What exactly is a bad address error?

Thanks

--
Dave Cornejo                                There is nothing so subtle
Dogwood Media                                           as the obvious