Subject: Re: NetBSD XFree on an i486 with #9 Pro graphics card
To: None <dsndata!randy%sierra@sterling.com>
From: None <mmead@vt.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 08/02/1994 15:57:40
> I mailed Dave Siegel on this directly....

> First of all, there are a lot of different #9 cards. Which model
> are you trying to get working?

	It's a #9 GXE level 11 VLB model.  It's got 2M VRAM on it.

> Secondly, If you want to redirect the startup information to a file
> and mail it to me, I would be happy to make a stab at why it
> doesn't work.  I have been running a #9 928 Level 12 for 6 months
> now. They do work, and quite nicely I might add.

	None of it looks abnormal.  I'll try that and hope that file doesn't
get lost in the system lockup.  I can do this later today and post to the
list.

-matt

--
Matthew C. Mead -- System/Network Administration, User Support, Software Devel.
Virginia Tech Center for Transportation Research