Subject: Re: Concatenated filesystem...
To: Herb Peyerl <>
From: Jason Thorpe <>
List: current-users
Date: 08/01/1994 19:10:23
On Sun, 13 Jan 1980 10:19:06 -40962758 (MST)
 Herb Peyerl <> wrote:

 > I didn't have enough spindles to test it when I put it in but Mike
 > said he's tried the concat ones...

Cool...I peered at your kernel config and figured out the config entry,
but I couldn't get the interleave stuff figured out...I'll try the
default, I guess...

 > : Is there a README on it somewhere?  I've yet to find one...
 > there's the source.... :-)

Already read it :-)  If I had some spare disk, I'd fill in all of the
missing stuff for the i386 in my copious free time :-)

Jason R. Thorpe                         754-1554
OSU CS Support                    CSWest Room 12                     737-5567
                           CSOS NetBSD/Symmetry Project