Subject: Hardware query
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: David Christiansen <basilisk@iastate.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 07/31/1994 15:22:56
	Does anyone know if the SCSI controller on the Soundblaster/SCSI card
is actually an Adaptech or not?  If so, is it (1542?) compatible and supported
by NetBSD?  I'm considering replacing my soundblaster and moving from a non-
supported SCSI card, and I figure I could do it this way.  Unfortunately, the
outside of the box only says "Adaptech!  Combining two powerful standards."
(Which could mean almost anything) So does anyone have any experience with
this piece of equipment?

----
David "Basil" Christiansen        "...and all the world will be your enemy...
basilisk@iastate.edu        "and whenever they catch you, they will kill you.
basilisk@vorpal.com    "...but first, they must catch you." -- Watership Down
    "They're all dead... they just don't know it yet..."    -- The Crow