Subject: Re: problems with source tarballs
To: None <mycroft@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- Iowa State University <michaelv@iastate.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 07/31/1994 12:31:51

mycroft writes:
>Are you still having this problem?

No.  I gave a detailed response on how I fixed this in a followup to
Alistair's last snapshot report a couple days ago.  To give a short
summary, I removed everything but the version files from my kernel
compile directory, and removed all the .o and .depend files from my
libkern/obj.i386 directory, and rebuilt.  It's been running fine
since.

				--Michael

 Michael L. VanLoon                 Iowa State University Computation Center
    michaelv@iastate.edu                    Project Vincent Systems Staff
  Free your mind and your machine -- NetBSD free Un*x for PC/Mac/Amiga/etc.