Subject: well, figured it out anyway...AFS now works!
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: None <jtkohl@MIT.EDU>
List: current-users
Date: 07/30/1994 23:36:04
Well, I finally caught one of the kernel vm faults while on the console,
and fixed the bug, so I'm glad to say that AFS is now working on
NetBSD/i386 1.0_BETA.  It's currently compiled directly into the kernel
and only using a memory cache.  I plan on making it a LKM and making it
use FFS for cache storage.

If you are a Transarc source code licensee and are interested in being a
beta tester for this stuff (particularly if you want to try it on
non-i386 ports), please contact me individually.  If you aren't a
licensee, hold tight for now...MIT and Transarc may be able to make
arrangements for a binary LKM distribution.

==John