Subject: Re: msdosfs
To: None <>
From: Mike Long <>
List: current-users
Date: 07/30/1994 16:13:20
>Date: Sat, 30 Jul 94 15:55:23 edt
>   Also, mount_msdos doesn't understand the -o flag, which means that I
>   can't use mount -u on my DOS partition.
>Sounds like you're using an old version.

You're right, I'm using the 7/13 bindist version, and the fixes from
ws were committed on the 16th.  Could an out-of-date mount_msdos be
the source of the hanging as well?

If it helps, my MSDOS partition is 125MB (2K clusters), and it's
almost full.
Mike Long
VLSI Design Engineer                    (PGP 2.6 public key available)
Analog Devices, CPD Division
Norwood, MA 02062 USA                assert(*this!=opinionof(Analog));