Subject: Re: GET THIS BOOK :)
To: Ken Hornstein <kenh@wrl.EPI.COM>
From: Peter Galbavy <>
List: current-users
Date: 07/28/1994 17:09:59
> You know, I just read that book a few days ago, and I have to say that I was
> not very impressed with it.  Most of the arguments seem rather contrived; it
> [... deleted ...]

Oh, I agree, many of the arguments are a bit off centre, but overall,
it's *funny*. And also there are some very valid points. Especially
about online docs and X. I will finish reading soon and then maybe
see what we can change for the positive in NetBSD (jumps into flame
proof underwear at this point...).

Peter Galbavy					work:
Wonderland					rest:
"The 'net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." - John Gilmore