Subject: Broken sh 'expr' ??
From: Danny Lepage <poutine@M3iSystems.QC.CA>
List: current-users
Date: 07/27/1994 09:56:26
It seems that sh is in someway broken. 'expr' don't seem to work as
expected. I've tryed examples from the man pages without success, and
this cause some problem with the configure script of Elm2.4 (the script
don't wait for the user answers, just assume the default...).
[See UU/myread]

Also, cuserid(), sigsetjmp(), siglongjmp() are documented in the man pages
but seem to be missing from libc. (Had this problem compiling Elm).

I'm running NetBSD-Amiga 0.9C snapshots.

Anybody else having this problem ? Is it just a NetBSD-Amiga problem
or other ports have these too ? Is this fix in 1.0a (assuming I'm
not the only one having those problems) ?

Beside, did'nt somebody managed to get a working Elm on Netbsd ?

Thanks

Danny Lepage
poutine@M3iSystems.QC.CA
dlepage@CAM.ORG