Subject: Re: Q's on 4.4-lite userland integration
To: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@alpha.bostic.com>
From: Peter Galbavy <peter@alice.wonderland.org>
List: current-users
Date: 07/27/1994 07:00:52
> > Speaking of which, since we're getting close to 1.0, what are the goals
> > for the next release (1.1 or 2.0 or whatever) in terms of new features,
> > ports, etc?
>
> it'll be 1.1, i hope.  8-)
> I think at least a few of the new features have already been outlined.

Please make one of the design aims for the next release a cross-
compilation environment, so that we (I) can build for (say) sparc
on an Intel and visa-versa. This way I could have a single "developement"
system and many running systems of deifferent arch's.

Just my wish-for-the-day.

Regards,
--
Peter Galbavy					work: peter@demon.co.uk