Subject: Thanks Chris!
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- Iowa State University <michaelv@iastate.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 07/26/1994 22:13:51
Thanks Chris for the excellent report on the status of NetBSD, and
background on timing of the releases.  It makes everything much
clearer.  (Now if only all the other things in my life were so
clear...)

Once again, thanks Chris, Theo, Charles, Adam, JTC (James?), and all
the supporting cast (hope I didn't forget a core member) for such an
awesome system.  You guys are unreal.  Who pays your bills?  Surely
you guys don't have real jobs, too. ;-)  If you guys were all female,
I'd give you all a big kiss...  'course, I'd probably get charged with
multiple counts of rape...

Next time you're in Iowa, stop by and I'll buy you guys a pitcher of
beer, each.  Boy won't that be a party! ;-)

				--Michael

P.S.  I only wish I could contribute more.  Unfortunately, I *do* have
a real job -- three of them, in fact -- and my days are 48 hours long,
but still not long enough.  C'est la vie...

 Michael L. VanLoon                 Iowa State University Computation Center
    michaelv@iastate.edu                    Project Vincent Systems Staff
  Free your mind and your machine -- NetBSD free Un*x for PC/Mac/Amiga/etc.