Subject: Re: Generic audio driver.
To: None <groo@menger.eecs.stevens-tech.edu>
From: Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>
List: current-users
Date: 07/26/1994 15:44:13
>Date: 	Tue, 26 Jul 1994 12:31:36 -0400
>From: Bill Squier <groo@menger.eecs.stevens-tech.edu>

>A while ago there was some talk of developing a  hardware independant
>audio library.  Since my roommate and I are about to embark on a
>driver for the Windows Sound System (retch) I thought it a good idea
>to figure out the status of this (if any).

I made noises about a WSS and/or PSS (Cardinal, Orchid, &c.) driver,
but I didn't do anything.  I may do something when 1.0 arrives, and I
have a stable platform to work with.
--
Mike Long                                         Mike.Long@Analog.com
VLSI Design Engineer                    (PGP 2.6 public key available)