Subject: XFree86 2.1.1 binaries for 1.0 ALPHA available
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Matthieu Herrb <matthieu@laas.fr>
List: current-users
Date: 07/21/1994 09:52:06
I've updated the binary distribution of XFree86 2.1.1 on ftp.laas.fr.
All the binaries are dynamically linked against -current of July 18.

The servers are built with shared memory support.

They don't include support for my aperture driver yet. I'll make a
different set of binaries with it in a couple of days. If you have a
VLB card and want to use linear framebuffer mapping, you'll need those
servers.

The distribution is available from
ftp.laas.fr:/pub/NetBSD/XFree86-2.1.1. Only the following files have
changed:

XFree86-2.1.1-bin.tar.gz
XFree86-2.1.1-S3.tar.gz
XFree86-2.1.1-lib.tar.gz
XFree86-2.1.1-xdm.tar.gz
XFree86-2.1.1-8514.tar.gz
XFree86-2.1.1-Mach32.tar.gz
XFree86-2.1.1-Mach8.tar.gz
XFree86-2.1.1-Mono.tar.gz
XFree86-2.1.1-SVGA.tar.gz
XFree86-2.1.1-VGA16.tar.gz
CHECKSUMS

There's also a statically linked version of XFree86 2.1.1 that
works  in pub/NetBSD/XFree86-2.1.1/static.

					Matthieu