Subject: Re: Anyone has a HPPA port?
To: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <>
From: Jason Thorpe <>
List: current-users
Date: 07/19/1994 11:06:55
On Tue, 19 Jul 94 17:07:17 +0200
 Jan-Hinrich Fessel <> wrote:

 > I can get a hp 825s for cheap, is there a possibility
 > to get NetBSD running on it.
 > Currently the machine runs hpux 7.0, 9.04 is far too slow
 > with only 8 MB.

I have an 835 and an 845 that I'd like to run a decent OS on as
well...(They both have plenty of memory to run 9.05, so they are...)
However, I don't have the time to really get down and work on another port...

Jason R. Thorpe                         754-1554
OSU CS Support                    CSWest Room 12                     737-5567
                           CSOS NetBSD/Symmetry Project