Subject: Re: kerberos?
To: Brian D. Carlstrom <>
From: Thorsten Lockert <tholo@SigmaSoft.COM>
List: current-users
Date: 07/16/1994 23:42:53
>      > Is that integrated into the existing tools like it originally was
>      > in Net/2 and 4.4BSD?  Eg. in mount_nfs/nfsd?
>      > rcp/rlogin/rsh/login/passwd/etc?
> its the net/2 kerb4 setup with berkeley makefiles etc

Including integration with all the pertaining user-space stuff?
Including NFS?  That is what I have given to core, except for the
utilities that has not yet been upgraded to their 4.4Lite versions
(although I have those on my local system).  I also have available
a non-US DES library on that has been set up for
use with Kerberos (and no, is not situated in US).

Thorsten Lockert  |   |
Postbox 435       |   |  Universe, n.:
N-5001 Bergen     |        |          The problem.
Norway            | |