Subject: ufs_mountroot
To: None <>
From: Brian Leonard <>
List: current-users
Date: 07/16/1994 01:59:21
	I may be missing something obvious here, but I've tried to
compile the 7/9 tarball using the most recent bin snapshot, and it
doesn't link with:

swapnetbsd.o: Undefined symbol `_ufs_mountroot' referenced from data
I've grepped the whole source, and didn't find it anywhere...clues?
                                    While one person hesitates because
Brian Leonard                       he feels inferior, the other is busy         making mistakes and becoming superior.
                                                       -- Henry C Link