Subject: i386 binary snapshot seems fine; other q's
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: John Kohl <jtk@kolvir.blrc.ma.us>
List: current-users
Date: 07/14/1994 01:49:58
(a) I picked up the i386 binary snapshot Chris laid down
yesterday---seems to work fine, as much as I can tell.

(b) I'm trying to get an XFree86 running on this version, with near
success.  I need
	(1) an old shared libc (libc.so.4.0) for the user
	programs---anybody have one they can uuencode or make FTP'able?
	(2) a working pms driver for the lousy microsoft mouse that came
	with this machine (not mine--a student group's).  I can't sup
	the latest bits, but the logs didn't indicate anything changing
	recently in this arena.  What's the word on the pms driver
	(shall I try to fix it and mail changes?)
(c) the ddb option seems busted in last week's source snapshot--again,
is this fixed by the stuff I would sup if I could?

Thanks,

==John