Subject: Info request on swapinfo
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Greg Cronau <gregc@edi.com>
List: current-users
Date: 07/10/1994 05:11:38
This isn't specifically a netbsd question, but I was hoping somebody
here could point me towards what I need.

I saw a comment on the list a few days ago about the "swapinfo" program.
I had not been aware of that program, so I took a look at the manpage.
This program is perfect for a problem I'm having on another system.
I help administer a large, open access, Unix system that is currently
running on a Sun 3/260 with SunOS 4.1.1. We are having alot of problems
with swap space usage and getting acurate statistics. The swapinfo
program is just what I need. Unfortunately, it looks like it might be
non-trivial to port it. Before I dove in and reinvented the wheel, I
wanted to see if anyone knew of a version of this prog for SunOS, or
a program that might give similiar info. vmstat just doesn't give me
what I need.

Thanks for any help.
gregc@edi.com