Subject: MSDOS File System woes...
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Dave Burgess <burgess@s069.infonet.net>
List: current-users
Date: 07/07/1994 14:34:36
I looked in the "ALL" kernel config file and the MSDOSFS option is not
commented out any longer.  Is anyone but me have problems building a
kernel that actually compiles using this option?

I wouldn't ask, especially with the imminent release of whatever is
coming out next, but I need to have the ability to read and write MSDOS
floppies from NetBSD.

The errors that I am getting are 'member does not exist in structure'
messages for the 'ni' structure (things like 'ni->isdotdot' and the
like).

As always, it may have been something that I did or am doing wrong.
Suggestions will be gladly accepted.