Subject: Re: mknodes hangs building /bin/sh?
To: Brad Parker <brad@fcr.com>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@cs.orst.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 07/06/1994 13:30:32
On Wed, 6 Jul 94 14:07:13 EDT
 brad@fcr.com (Brad Parker) wrote:

 > Doing a full build, I can't get /bin/sh to remake.  It hangs doing
 >
 > 	./mknodes /usr/src/bin/sh/nodetypes /usr/src/bin/sh/nodes.c.pat

Yeah...It happened to me, too.  I think it's an issue of linking against
libs that are too new for your kernel...

I just took sh out of the Makefile...I can always build it later...

Later...

Jason R. Thorpe                thorpej@cs.orst.edu                   754-1554
OSU CS Support                    CSWest Room 12                     737-5567
      'These are my opinions and not necessarily those of anyone else.'
            NetBSD/Symmetry - Coming soon to a Sequent near you!