Subject: DEPCA
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: None <mycroft@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 06/30/1994 19:59:17
Michael Hitchens has sent me his if_se driver for DEPCA boards, which I
have re-integrated into the if_is driver.

I'd like to test this, and I even have a DEPCA board, but I've on idea
at all how to configure it.  It's an old full-length board with BNC and
what looks like a DIN connector.  It probably has either 24k or 48k of
RAM on board.  (Dumb Toshiba chips don't have an easily recognizable part
number.)  Other than that, all I know are what the various markings say:

Could someone with documentation on these beasts tell me how to set the
I/O and shared memory addresses, and the IRQ?