Subject: Re: problems with latest SUP, and SUP server info
To: Luke Mewburn <lm@rmit.edu.au>
From: Duncan McEwan <duncan@Comp.VUW.AC.NZ>
List: current-users
Date: 06/30/1994 18:32:44
> Oh, and another thing (so it's 3 things really). The foo.sh -> foo
> dependancy IS broken, even with the latest share/mk stuff installed. this
> means that gnu/lib/libg++/genclass barfs with something like:
>     make: don't know how to make .o. Stop

Hm, that part worked for me from a sup I did last night (once I had installed
the /usr/share/mk stuff).  Perhaps the timezones were such that I ended up with
the previous night's version?  But then the "make install" failed because
install was run with '-s' so it tried to strip the shell script... :-(  My
fix was to add a "STRIP=" to libg++/genclass/Makefile.

Duncan