Subject: problems with latest SUP, and SUP server info
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Luke Mewburn <lm@rmit.edu.au>
List: current-users
Date: 06/30/1994 12:19:43
Two things:
- sup from last night fails for usr.bin/mail because stuff in
  usr.bin/mail/USD.doc isn't readable, and neither is
  usr.bin/mail/extern.h. The latter stops usr.bin/mail & usr.bin/fmt
  from compiling.

- I have a sup server in australia for australian/pacific people to
  connect to. mail me for info. (Anybody on the US side of the aus<->
  US link shouldn't apply; convince someone in america to setup a sup
  mirror :) The server gets updated every night, unless of course
  sun-lamp is busy - then I do it by hand the next morning.)

Oh, and another thing (so it's 3 things really). The foo.sh -> foo
dependancy IS broken, even with the latest share/mk stuff installed. this
means that gnu/lib/libg++/genclass barfs with something like:
    make: don't know how to make .o. Stop

Luke.